Is your office bursting at the seams with limited space to store your files and documents? Are the archive boxes piling up like the Great Wall of China with no more room to move? If you are in this situation, it is time to get organised with Perth Metro Storage.
Businesses are legally required to retain financial records and data for at least 7 years. With a lack of storage space in your office, you may be tempted to do away with your archives, but do you really want to risk the chance of an ATO audit knocking at your door, resulting in heavy penalties because you did not hold on to those documents?
Clear the clutter
Making your office clutter free helps maintain a more professional appearance to clients, results in a much happier working environment for your staff and promotes positive OHS.
Our range of secure offsite document storage facilities is ideal for SMBs (small to medium sized businesses) right through to large corporations. We can advise you on what kind of storage size will be suitable, based on how much you need to put away and your budget.
3 reasons why you should store your documents at Perth Metro Storage
- Cost effective. There is no need to consider relocating your business to larger premises to accommodate your storage requirements.
- Safe and secure. Ensure your confidential files are kept safe with 24/7 monitoring and superior security systems in place.
- Easy access. You can access your storage unit any day of the week from 7 AM to 8 PM, with drive up keypad access.
How to keep your document storage organised
Ensure your records are properly managed and kept in order when you need to access them by:
- Developing a filing system for all of your archives.
- Clearly labelling all of your boxes/ containers.
- Adding shelving or cabinets to keep boxes off the ground, and to avoid piling up boxes on top of one another.
- Creating walkways to allow easy access to your files.
Call us on (08) 9418 4205 to discuss your document storage options. We promise to beat any quote by 20%.